This is meeee

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Ok.. so I didnt give up...

Having already completed the assignment for the Black Square Problem last year, I decided to present it as a JavaScript gallery as suggested anyway. The thing I learned from this exercise was how good it is to cut and paste scripts :) hmmm but seriously I searched and located a number of scripts for the slideshow and this was the one I was most comfortable with as far as my understanding of variables and functions. It was easy enough to edit the array and I can see how it all works. I obtained this script from CodeLifter.com.

You can see my flowchart that represents my design of the 'web application' exercise here. I hope this is right coz, as usual, it took me a while to get my head around it but I made it look pretty at least.

WooHoo... Check out my Login Form here! So simple when you know how. Thank you so much for the blow-by-blow analysis... some blondes really need you to talk slowly like this lol and I must say I finally feel motivated again and a little more confident to have another go at my Contact Form. Hopefully it will be working like a dream by next blog.

I didnt go to the web pages that suck site coz my own pages suck enough so I will tell you the thing I hate most about Hell Aint Cool is the large, comic font I used for starters. I also hate the background pattern and colour on the link buttons. Maybe plain red text would look better. I like my background and I kinda like my lil fiery devil guy coz he's a cool animation but I hate the animated heading now ... less is more as they say. Anyway, basically the whole design of this site sucks big time and I intend to fix it good when I can.

As for The Ploughman ... well I hate the ugly background and the uglierrr buttons on this site as well. I like the font but its hard to read with the colours. I can improve this site a lot too if only I had the tiiiime. Both these sites definitely show a lack of design intelligence but in defense of myself I'm thinking they were an ok attempt for self-taught basic html.

I'm out of time. Will have to comment on sites I admire in another blog - and they wont be mine lol.
Cheers.

No comments: