This is meeee

Sunday, May 6, 2007

WooHoo!

JavaScript

Finally! my Contact Form is working with only one pop-up at the end. Now I want to get the email address checked for illegal characters and maybe have the error messages show beside the form elements rather than have a pop-up at all. I might even keep playing with it to get a valid length and illegal characters for the username and a password etc... help meeee :)

Sites I admire:

Hmm... well I had a look around the TAFE site and I have to say I really admire Rany's page! Well done Rany .. I love your gradients and i really like the 'cleanness' of your profile page in particular .. you've done so well in such a short time .. I now have no defense at all for my lame first attempts lol.

I also had a look what the Digital Media students have been up to. Gavin Woodhouse's site is great. Appears very artistic to me. The colors he used for his navigation buttons look really impressive on each of the different coloured backgrounds .. simple and clean design .. I like it a lot.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey, how come I can't leave a comment on KruMPinIT?

Never mind, I can comment here instead :-)

I'm really glad you mastered those challenges (not least because I need the solutions somewhere handy). The in-class mob are moving on to debugging and development methodologies (boring and not in your course) so I'm thinking we might start concentrating on the flash and dreamweaver stuff (3756A and 3756J)