This is meeee

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My (not so) Flashy Flash

Well I didnt have time to be creative with these exercises but I did manage to do some basic stuff in Flash CS3 Professional. Hopefully I'll get more familiar with it before my 30 day trial is up.

You can see them following the links below:

The banner is not doing exactly what I wanted so I'll keep playing with it.

When I used the Publish option in Flash, the html it produced presents me with the alert "This page requires AC_RunActiveContent.js" (where do I get it?) but the cookie cutter code as per Tizag Tutorial works fine so I modified and used that instead.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

huh, it all looks very impressive to me, but I know nothing about this white person's magic. You can read all about and download your missing JavaScript file from http://www.adobe.com/devnet/activecontent/articles/devletter.html