This is meeee

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Try Hard that Never Quite Makes It

Ok.. I think I have my multimedia sequence happening! Woohoo. Check out my Flash video 'Random Life' and also my PowerPoint Show, 'Rain Florist' – which opens in another window so you don’t get stuck in limbo with no return to the webpage - I knew there had to be a way :P
The credits for images and music used are on the last frame of the video.

I still had some reading to do about accessibility and now you can check out my understanding of the WAI Guideline Priorities here.

I have tested my webpages for the sight impaired using a free version of Thunder ScreenReader. When downloaded this talking software makes a modern XP or Vista computer immediately usable by someone who can’t see to read the screen. Makes a talking computer that speaks as you press keys and reads out what’s on the screen.

Well that’s a few more little things out of the way. Im old and Im tired and Im not glowing with pride that all the good stuff is still a work in progress with me. It IS like rocket science when I can rarely give full attention to study but one of these days I'll have my tasks completed in a more suitable timeframe.


Image : Sam & Ian : "A Single Daffodil"

I know I should be doing my javascript form validation but im really tired of the look of my website so Im going to play around with Photoshop and create a new index page that’s fresh and sunny looking – kinda outdoorsy since I don’t get out there enough for the real thing.

No comments: