This is meeee

Thursday, March 1, 2007

My Work in Progress


I guess I should post a link to my TAFE site so here it is:

http://www.bathurst-tafe.nsw.edu.au/~schapman/

Be afraid (very afraid) of the links to my self taught websites. Ok for first attempts but they're ghastly designs now I know a little better. yuk lol.

I thoroughly enjoyed working on the books database last year. It was my first experience with PHP and mySQL. Powerful stuff once you get a handle on it and no doubt I'll have to review it again a lot this year for it to stay in my head. Actually I really need to get back to work on the Sessions which I didnt complete. hmmm. note to self: get back to sessions! soooon.
The RSS and XML stuff was interesting too.

Currently I'm working my way through the Tizag Javascript Tutorial - a good simple tut for my bad simple mind.

Javascript is funnnn :)

Wow. Two posts now. Blogging in leaps and bounds...
hopefully next time I'll have some up-to-date work to post.



Fresh apples for the Teacher
Do apples get bonus points?? heheh

Image : "I Love Apples" : Ansy










1 comment:

Unknown said...

ha, yes I (heart) apples - that's why I'm moving to Tasmania (in 2 years) :-)