This is meeee

Monday, March 26, 2007

A Better Week Than the Last One

I am pleased to inform I not only brushed up on some css and got my new index page made, I also kinda validated my Contact Form. I say kinda because I'm sure there's a better way, and I'm sure I'll hear about it :)

I havent uploaded the new index yet because I'm too tired to change all the links, but this is what it will look like.

Back to the javascript form.... I want to have the whole thing validate in one foul swoop and/or have the fields that are not valid change colour with the error message alongside. I'm very confused about all the different ways you can write javascript and have gotten myself quite overwhelmed.
I think I was supposed to start on 3755G - Apply a Web Authoring Tool as well this week, but that hasn't happened yet. I will be using Dreamweaver for this module - I hope I get to like it but at the moment it seems a lot easier to keep manually coding in an editor.

So... two blogs this week coz I was slack and had none last week. Cheers.

No comments: