This is meeee

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

When will it endddd...

Ok..
so I have a Flash interface that pretty much works now but still needs some (a lot of) tweaking.

Some things I want to know:
  • What do I do about the size of the site? I compressed the music file from 5mb down to 1.14mb and now the Properties box is telling me its larger than it was before I compressed the song ie 7.3mb. The template I purchased is only like 1.96mb??

  • The colors look really crappy on some monitors and the size of buttons etc change - the purchased template is consistent on all monitors - how come mine isn't?

  • The site takes soooo long to download then the preloader flashes for a few seconds only. At 7.3mb file size I would think you should see the preloader while its taking that longggg time to download - why is this?
As well as the above challenges for this week (month?), I will be continuing to add content and working towards php for the contact form.

Wow... I've blogged with hours to spare before you call lol

Yayyyy... The Sofia Initiative is back on line!!
Maybe this will help with optimization and publishing.


Image: "Hypnotised Chicken"

http://www.flickr.com/photos/61456874@N00/131617677

No comments: