This is meeee

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

27th September... already!

Hmm... i've given up on the preloader. I'll try sending it to Robert from another email account since the zip file is too big to send from work .

I've been working on the contact form this week (well today at least lol). I created one that works fine but still trying to make it happen in the website. Seems to be the way it goes ... everything works well in its own little Flash file but when it comes to adding to my site it falls over. Sux to be me

Maybe you have enough to mark anyway. I mean.. u didnt ask for a preloader... or a contact form lol...

Anyway, I'll just have to come into TAFE again soon I guess and try to get all the bits n pieces sorted.

5 minutes later:
Wait... I just deleted the original song out of the library and bingo! site is now 1.72 mb instead of 7.5 or whatever it was... duhhh... so now my preloader is visible from about 45% instead of 85%... still not ideal but better.

No comments: