This is meeee

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Learning in the real world and Lovin' it

Well its been a couple of weeks since I started sending my website to friends and colleagues and already I have three confirmed projects to commence and two waiting for a decision.

The first one is a not-for-profit, a love job to get my portfolio started, the second is a discounted site for breeding Alpacas and selling products produced from their wool and the third is an online resume for an overseas fellow I met randomly on the internet.

I think I can kiss a few weekends and early nights goodbye for a while but I'm sure the experience will be worth it - I'm learning so much as I go which is great.

I would love to get a day job in web development!

My Resume

Sharla's Web Development & Virtual Assistance

No comments: