This is meeee

Sunday, December 9, 2007

3755F - Ensure Basic Website Security

The end is nigh :(

I'm really gonna miss this!! and you, Peter Shanks! You have been a great inspiration and mentor... Thank you so much for everything.... I just hope I do something with it now :)

I'll be recommending Bathurst TAFE to anyone interested in an Information Technology course. Over the last few years I've studied with a number of TAFE Colleges and in my experience all the teachers in general and you in particular have been the most encouraging and helpful of all.

Please keep in touch for a while so I dont suffer separation anxiety! lol

Ok... basic web security... once again I'm a little confused with the wording of the dreaded Green Book (which I now look upon with kindness) so do read and make sure I've understood as much as you say.

Now I'm off to make sure my netBios over tcp/ip is disabled lol and research copyright.


Cheers and Happy Holidays and New Year and all that jazz.

No comments: